© All rights reserved
Sale Representative Position
Summary of Duties
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Maintains professional and technical product knowledge.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Quotations – new equipment sales.
- Telesales and cold calling. Walk In customer liaison and counter sales.
2. Attributes Energetic, enthusiastic and general positive attitude.
Be presentable ,Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken.
Customer service orientated. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Willingness to travel /spend time on the road. Be of sober habits.
3. Experience and Qualifications
- Computer literate – MS Office minimum with Pastel an advantage but not crucial.
- Meeting sales goals/targets
- Closing skills
- Negotiating skills
- Presentation Skills.
- Client relationship building
- Motivation for sales
- Drivers license
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08H00 – 16H30
Package: R 15,000.00 with potential to earn commission at a later stage.
Please send a CV in word format, a digital or ID photo, and your salary requirements and notice period to helen at eastcoastrecruitment dot co dot za .