© All rights reserved
- Summary of Duties
- Services existing accounts
- obtains orders
- and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical product knowledge.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Quotations – new equipment sales.
- Telesales and cold calling.
- Walk In customer liaison and counter sales.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and general positive attitude.
- Be presentable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken.
- Customer service orientated.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel /spend time on the road
- Be of sober habits.
3. Experience and Qualifications
- Computer literate – MS Office minimum with Pastel an advantage but not crucial.
- Meeting sales goals/targets
- Closing skills
- Negotiating skills
- Presentation Skills
- Client relationship building
- Motivation for sales
- Drivers license
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08H00 – 16H30
Package: R 15,000.00 with potential to earn commission at a later stage.
To apply send your cv to helen (at) eastcoastrecruitment.co.za.